Responsible and trustworthy individual with an abundance of customer service and sales experience seeking to get his foot in the door in the gaming industry.
April 2012 – Present
Assistant Store Manager, Spencer Gifts
I am currently using my sales and customer service skills to drive sales in our store and am being trained for advancement to a store manager position in the future.
May 2010 – Present
PR & Social Media Manager, RoboAwesome.com
During my time with RoboAwesome, I have helped lead the team in increasing its Alexa rank from 1.5 million to around 160,000 and doubling our number of unique page views.
November 2008 – August 2009
Copy Editor, GamePositive.com
Aside from using my grammatical prowess to keep the writers’ work on par, I also helped the site’s owner launch ReviewTrax.com, a games review aggregator.
April 2006 – March 2012
Area Sales Manager, Journeys Shoes
Using my customer relation skills, I achieved a sales increase in excess of $100,000 in 2010 and 2011.
Key Skills Overview:
· Maintain the highest of standards in customer service and relations
· Effective time management, self-motivated
· Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
· Ability to establish and maintain crucial relationships with PR representatives in the video game industry
· Working knowledge of mainstream social media platforms and various social media metrics
Cascade Senior High School, Clayton, Indiana
Indiana Core 40 Diploma
Graduation with Distinction in Performing Arts
Available upon request.